10 Summer Cool Tech Gadgets
- Polarized Camera Lenses
- Phonesoap Smartphone Sanitizer
- Selfie Snap
- iRig Voice Microphone
- Fujifilm Mini 8 Instax Camera
- Mighty Purse
- Mason Jar Speaker and Amp
- Solar Powered Power Banks
- Up24 by Jawbone
1. Polarized Camera LensesSummertime usually means that we would be heading outdoors. If you can’t wait to post that sunrise picture then you need this gadget. A polarized lens for your smartphone camera. These are available on most online stores and are usually not expensive. But they work wonders for your camera pictures. This small gadget can stick onto most smartphones. They increase the zoom of your camera. And more importantly, keep your pictures looking great. The Polaroid lens gets rid of the pesky sun glare. And fixes the color saturation problem. A must-have on your summer shopping list.
2. Instant Wine ChillerSummer is the time to enjoy a glass of wine, or three, in the outdoors. But the only problem is keeping the wine chilled. Because let’s face it, if the wine isn’t chilled, is it really wine? To overcome this one and only drawback of summer, you need to get an instant wine chiller. This device fits onto the open mouth of the bottle. Then all the magic inside makes your wine come out as chilled as ever. Now you are truly prepared for summer.
3. Phonesoap Smartphone SanitizerYou know that summer is a little bit of a dirty affair. By the end of it, you are going to want to change your phone. Because of all the sand and dirt that gets collected in those impossible to clean places. Now you don’t have to worry about your lost phone or a new one at the end of every summer. The Phonesoap phone sanitizer is a godsend for people who want to spend their summer outside. Just place the phone in the device and close it. It will automatically start the sanitation process. And your phone will come out looking like new. And since it doesn’t use any water, you don’t need a waterproof phone to use it.
4. Selfie SnapSelfie sticks are old news. They are big and difficult to carry around. Especially since your bag will be full of beach necessities. The latest in selfie technology is Selfie Snap. It is a button that can pair with your phone with an app. Then you can use the button to easily take your selfies. You can also switch between the front and rear cameras on your phone.
5. iRig Voice MicrophoneThere always seems to be a lack of entertainment during summer parties. The iRig Voice Microphone can fix all your party planning worries. Your parties will never be boring again.
The iRig Voice Microphone connects with your phone so you can use it anywhere. It can also pair with smartphone karaoke apps. And you know a party isn’t a party without karaoke. Although this is not a cheap gadget, it is definitely something you can’t afford to skip.